Senior Java Web Application Developer
Technical: ABAP/4, Workflow, BASIS, NetWeaver, XI/PI, EDI/ALE
Sr. Java Developer to work on application development and integration with SAP and other enterprise applications.
Work on all aspects of a web application from design (frontend and backend), implementation (frontend and backend), testing (automated and manual), and support.
- core java 6+ years (java 1.6/1.7)
- full lifecycle web application development (design/implementation/testing/support)
- experience with one or more J2EE app servers (Weblogic/Websphere/JBoss)
- experience with one or more web frameworks (JSF/Spring MVC/Struts/etc)
- JPA and or Hibernate
- Strong database skills (design/sql queries/transactional understanding)
- EBJ3 or backend services developed using Spring/AOP
- Experience developing webservices (SOAP/REST) as well as using webservices to integrate with other systems
- good communication skills
- Developing and deploying J2EE EAR applications
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
Grade and salary will be commensurate based on relevant education and experience.
This position is not eligible for relocation
The amount of travel required for this position is 0-10%